This is a high-quality genuine leather journal embossed with the Tree of Life. The journal is encased in a rich tan color leather cover and has an extended flap that can be used as a bookmark. The string tie closure and the stitched in paper result in an authentic old world style journal that is nearly impossible to find in the Modernist World.
The beauty of this journal speaks for itself and makes it an excellent keepsake or gift.
- Journal size is 5" wide x 7" long x 1" deep
- Genuine leather cover material
- Paper is tree-free and environmentally friendly
- 100 pages of white color handmade cotton paper with sublet specks of fiber
- Comes standard with unlined/ blank 125gsm paper which is bleed-resistant and fountain pen friendly
Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen. Pen Not Included.